WILLPOWER DOESN’T WORK. BUT HABITS DO.
Start getting in shape with the
Hi, this is Maria Brilaki, Stanford grad, best-selling author of Surprisingly…Unstuck, and creator of the Exercise Bliss Method. I’m excited to invite you to next Monday’s Mini Habit Week:
- No more exercising for a month or two and then giving up, losing all your results. Exercising will become a permanent habit.
- No more pushing yourself to get off the couch. You’ll find it (ridiculously) easy to “just do it.”
- No more buying a home treadmill that you’ll stop using, a yoga class pack that you won’t complete, or exercise DVDs that’ll collect dust. You’ll be following through and loving it!
- Become THAT person who can’t live without exercise!
- Start building your daily mini exercise habit with just 2 reps – yes 2 reps – a day.
Some people who’ve made exercise a habit are “gym bunnies.” Others could care less about the gym. Instead they look forward to their daily walk. Despite these differences they all have one thing in common: Exercise is not a chore, but a second nature. And that’s exactly what we’re doing in Exercise Bliss.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN MONDAY’S MINI HABIT WEEK
1Start small – only 2 repetitions a day!
And I mean it. You’ll be tempted to do more but you’ll be discouraged from actually doing more. Stop the “try hard” mentality and get comfortable doing something ridiculously easy. Choose among doing 2 daily push-ups, squats, or holding the plank for 2 counts.
2Make Exercise A Daily, Non-Negotiable Ritual
So you know what to do. But when? For some people it best works in the morning, for others it’s best at night – but what about YOU? With the Exercise Bliss “Habit Recipe” you’ll know exactly how to best integrate those 2 reps in your life.
3You Won’t Be Alone!
I won’t just tell you what to do, and then leave you on your own! You’ll get daily e-mails from me, Monday to Friday, to “trigger” you to do your mini habit. Just “reply back” and tell me how you did!
IRED OF REPEATEDLY STARTING AND STOPPING EXERCISE?
Exercise Bliss is the first exercise program that aims not just to get you results, but also to help you make exercise a habit. If you’re an on-off exerciser who tends to fall off the wagon past Month 2, or if you hate exercise, yet wish you actually exercised, then you’re at the right place.
Sign up below to join the Mini Habit Week and get started with Exercise Bliss.