Facial gymnastics, how exactly does rejuvenate help, when and when in which case it can be harmful. The most effective exercises for nasolabial folds, squats, and other defects. Facial gymnastics is the easiest way to rejuvenate the skin at any age. Once you have chosen it, you do not need to create any masks, consult beauticians and donate a considerable amount of money for certain cosmetics.
Evidence for facial gymnastics
Special exercises are recommended for all those who want to tighten the skin in this area. They are necessary for both hypotension and hypertension in the facial muscles, which weaken over the years, leading to a decrease in skin thickness. Therefore, the main purpose of using such gymnastics is precisely the regeneration of tissues. This applies to both women and men over the age of 25 as the aging process appears more and more rapid. Suggestions for such exercises include the following flaws:
- Nasolabial folds … are located at an acute angle and are located in the lower third of the face; with age, this defect becomes deeper and more pronounced. This is especially true for those who laugh a lot and often talk about their professional responsibilities.
- Nasolacrimal Groove … It is located just below the lower eyelid, starting at one edge of the eye and ending at the other, effectively illuminating the arch. This is probably why many people misunderstand this phenomenon for bags.
- Crow’s feet … are defined as usually mimicking wrinkles due to a “blockage” in the epidermis. They are scattered like a fan on the lower part of the upper eyelid. The reasons for their formation are sleeping with the face in a pillow, the habit of supporting it with the hands and shrinking the eyes. This problem does not know the age limit and appears unexpectedly even in adolescence.
- Chin … Skin folds look very aesthetic and very old. And this is not always the result of being overweight; Weak facial muscles can also explain its appearance.
- Bags under the eyes … Most often they are the result of constant insomnia, tears, stress, heavy drinking, and salt. Whatever the real reason is hidden, a special set of exercises clearly does not hurt. It is especially useful for those who work a lot with the computer.
- Sailing upper eyelids … Such discomforts occur when collagen is lacking in the tissues and exercises will help speed up their production. The lifting effect extends to the entire area around the eyes and beyond.
Facial gymnastics helps to smooth out wrinkles on any area of the face and at a completely different depth. But of course, those that lie beneath the surface, the skin layer, correct slower and worse.
Contraindications to facial gymnastics
There can be no restrictions either on gender, age, or when exercising. First and foremost, you need to think about your health. This method of rejuvenation is excluded if 7-10 days have not passed since some cosmetics. These include Botox injections, rebirths, mesotherapy, chemotherapy and antidepressants, phototherapy, and wire lifting. Those who have recently undergone plastic surgery, especially rhinitis, should also reject this option as all active movements can lead to rupture of the seams. The following health problems may also force you to stop doing gymnastics:
- Neuritis in the face of the nerve … Due to inflammation in some of its branches, the metatarsal muscles of the face pinch, and appear in its asymmetry.
- Hypertension … With this disease, there is not much circulation for blood circulation, which can lead to an increase in already high blood pressure. Thus, the risk of vascular damage will increase and cerebral hemorrhage will be possible.
- Based on the eye … In this case, the muscles of the eyelids cannot be stretched, this can lead to rupture and the contents of the mucous membrane which eventually become swollen, and red, and causes itching.
- Facial injuries … Any inaccurate movement can open the bleeding and cause an infection in the wound.
- ENT diseases … You cannot resort to this procedure with nasal congestion, characteristic of rhinitis, sinusitis, sinusitis. This should also be avoided if there is inflammation of the oral cavity (tonsillitis, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, laryngitis).
- Skin diseases … Trouble threatens those suffering from psoriasis, dermatitis, herpes, and boils.
How to do facial gymnastics at home
Wrinkles touch the face one of the first and old age is reflected on its entire surface in the form of “crow’s feet”, nasal folds, double chins, closed eyelids, bags under the eyes, and nasolacrimal groove. The exercises suggested below will help to improve the condition, even if the skin is wrinkled not due to the aging of the body, but due to active facial expressions. First of all, this applies to lecturers, actors, clowns, politicians, and people from other public professions.
Set of exercises for wrinkles on the forehead
It is recommended that each of the exercises below be repeated 5 to 10 times, depending on your ability. You have to work with the upper part of the face, but the area between the eyebrows and above them, which also suffers a lot from the aging of the body, can be traced to the forehead area. The complexity of the following exercises is quite effective:
- Place all fingers on both hands on the forehead and touch it with the pads. Move them to your head and lift your eyes with this. Do not push too hard on the skin, just stroke it. Therefore, the image should look like a triangle. Then just spread your arms out to the sides and copy what you did a few more times.
- Use your index finger to touch the skin just above the eyebrows. Move them slowly and move them apart, sliding back and forth a little. Then do the same exercise, in the same way, pointing your fingers up and down only.
- Tighten all the muscles in the face and pull the lips forward as much as possible. During this time, the forehead should feel like the skin is stretching. Fix this “pose” for 10 seconds and type it in a few more times.
- Grab your head with your hands from the sides and place them on your ears. All fingers should look down, except for the big ones, which are parallel to the eyes and point to each other. Stretch the skin with them up to the border, but without painful sensations, and press on the ears with the palms to create tension.
Exercise for facial gymnastics against wrinkles on the eyelids
First of all, your strength should be used to tighten the upper eyelids, which over the years “fall” in almost all people. With the lower ones, everything is much easier, as they basically only suffer from bags or nasolacrimal sulcus, which is simply fixed.
If you want to look younger than your age, try these exercises
- Close your eyes as tightly as possible. When you count to three, open your eyelids sharply and do the same again. The best exercise per day is 10 times.
- Close your eyes and lift them up without opening them. Then spread the lower eyelids with your fingers and slowly lower the students to the floor. Repeat the same 8 times. This will not only smooth out wrinkles but also remove bags.
- Cut out a circle 3 cm in diameter from cardboard, glue it over with red-colored paper, take it in your right hand and move it from left-right up and down and vice versa. At the same time, follow the path and do not take your eyes off it. Then roll your eyes like drawing a rectangular shape.
- Imagine a clock with a pendulum in front of you and follow it with your eyes, then to the left, then to the right. As you do this, move your pupils slightly higher to form a shallow arc. Do not be disturbed for 5 minutes.
Gymnastics for face and neck from a double chin
It makes sense to combine the neck with the face, as a double chin covers both. It forms an ugly skin fall that can be corrected by tightening the muscles in the lower part of the head. The implementation of this project is greatly facilitated with various weights, for example, books.
Here’s what exactly it means:
- Lie on the floor, lift your legs, arms, and head and hold them in one line. Therefore, you should have a kind of boat. Stay in this position for 30 seconds. Perform the exercise a total of 10 times.
- Put 2-3 large books on your head that you can hold and straighten your back, go around the room back and forth. At the same time, look ahead, just above the horizon. In order not to lose your balance, choose one point for yourself against the wall and do not take your eyes off it.
- Place on a chair facing back, fold your arms over it, and lower your forehead. Now start moving your body slowly, as if you were growing up, looking at the floor at this time. Take this exercise for 2-3 minutes a day.
Gymnastics for the face from the crotch
In terms of correction, this flaw is the most difficult, as it is represented by several fractions at once. In fact, it is a large lesion or network of fine wrinkles. To eliminate it, you need to charge the eyes, upper and lower eyelids, and forehead at most, all half of the face should work actively here, all the way down to the nasal nozzle.
This is what the ideal action plan looks like:
- Open your eyes wide and draw them visually one by one the number eight. Then blink for 30 seconds, lower your eyelids and rest for 10 minutes.
- Use your fingers to press down on the skin of the upper eyelids and pull it over your eyes. Now, on the contrary, try to open them, but at the same time do not allow them to swing up. Stay in this position for 30 seconds and repeat the exercise 10 times.
- Place the index and middle fingers of both hands on the side of the eye socket closer to the temples. Next, push the skin in different directions as much as possible and then lift it up and down. This movement must be repeated 10 times.
- Look at the ceiling, then at the floor, left and right. Make 7 such circles clockwise and in the opposite direction.
Gymnastics for the face from the nasolacrimal sulcus
In fact, these exercises could not be put on a separate list as they are closely related to those needed to eliminate crooked legs and tighten the eyelid skin. The only difference between them is that it requires more attention to the nose than the eyes.
These exercises will help to correct the nasolacrimal groove:
- Hold your breath and point your nose, without using your hands, to the right. Exhale, return to starting position, and repeat the exercise for the left side. Try to reach as close to your ears as possible. For it to work, you need to do it 10 times.
- Take as much air as possible with your mouth, hold your breath and relax your facial muscles after 10 seconds. Does this exercise 5-7 times? At the same time, do not try to push the products far forward; preferably they should be retracted at all.
- Open your mouth wide and place your index finger on the nasolacrimal folds. After 10 seconds, close your lips slowly and gradually push the skin to your nose. This will allow not only the pine but also the nasolabial folds to be removed.
Facial gymnastics for the face from nasolabial folds
They are located between the lips and nose, as they cut into the thickness of the skin. It is unacceptable to call them wrinkles since every person has such “joy”. This cannot be completely eliminated, but it can be made as invisible to others as possible.
To achieve the desired results, you need to proceed as follows:
- Put a small spoon in your mouth with the back edge and grasp it with your teeth and lips. About a third of it should be outside. Then, within 10 seconds, shout “MMMMM” out loud as much as possible. This will tighten the muscles of the lower part of the face, which will help to tighten the skin.
- Place your fingers with the pads on the nasolabial wrinkles and press firmly on them. Next, squeeze the skin as tightly as possible, as in a tube, stretch the facial muscles for a few seconds and then slowly relax. Then repeat the exercise at least five times.
- Inflate balloons from time to time, 10 pieces suffice. for a week.
- Fill a 0.5-liter plastic bottle with 50% water, close the lid, grab the neck with your lips and hold it with your mouth, lift it over you.
Tips for exercises and facial gymnastics for the face against wrinkles
It is advisable to perform all exercises after cleansing the face. Fingers should also be washed, as they sometimes need to be used. If the skin is very dry in the right place, then it needs to be lubricated with an oily moisturizer. Before doing this, you should rest for at least 20 minutes. In the process, it is allowed to use excipients – bottles, balls, spoons, apples.
Here’s what to consider:
- It is necessary to monitor breathing: it is important that it is deep, not compressed. Therefore, you need to sit upright so that the breast is not locked by other parts of the body.
- Exercises will only have an effect when they are performed in a relaxed state, you should not be nervous, you should only focus on the result.
- The best number of methods is 5-10 times.
- It is necessary to do gymnastics for the face 1-2 times a week to prevent wrinkles and three times to correct them.
- To see the mistakes is all worth doing for a large mirror.
- During exercise, the neck should be free of collars and scarves; otherwise, the movements will be limited.
- After exercising, you need to wash, it because during it the sweat glands work more actively than at rest, and traces of fat appear on the skin. If it is not removed, pores can become clogged, which will improve the appearance for several years.