Fitness exercises; how to do them correctly in the gym? After reading the article, you can choose the best exercise option to develop not only the physical condition of the body but also the mental condition. Are you planning to start working out but haven’t decided yet what kind of exercises you want to pair your classes with? Then we draw your attention to the most popular fitness exercises in the gym. In general, each gym has in its arsenal more than 200 various programs to improve the condition of the body shape.
As experience has shown, most gyms use power trainers that can work with variable resistance. All the simulators they offer also have the ability to isolate a specific group (the so-called working muscles) to increase the effect of the exercise.
Fitness exercises: group training
But let’s approach the topic.
Why are these fitness exercises necessary?
- They help improve the function and function of the human cardiovascular system.
- It helps improve and develop the respiratory system as a whole.
- Great for those who have decided to lose those extra pounds. During exercise, when cardio is used, the process of burning both calories and excess fat increases significantly.
What is group cardio in fitness exercises?
- First of all, step aerobics. In this case, we are talking about the classic model.
- Then, all kinds of dance aerobics.
What exercises are in basic aerobics?
- Steps of various shapes and sizes.
- Various jumps are performed according to the rhythm of the music.
- Horse racing. Here we mean their variety: jumps in place and with the forward movement of the body, as well as jumps, which allow you to move your body, for example, left and right.
It is not the entire list of exercises. In this case, the fundamentals are described, on which the rest is already based. We draw your attention to the fact that all activities are performed without exception to rhythmic compositions.
“Step” – translated from English – is a step. All step aerobics exercises are based on the step. A distinctive feature from other models is that all activities are performed with a unique platform that resembles a standard step.
This platform level allows the production of:
- Various steps. Often they are performed with different amplitudes.
- Jump at multiple heights. It is also possible to jump over and onto the platform.
All of these basic exercises listed will help strengthen your leg muscles. In literally no time, they will be toned and raised. Your gastritis will also change. You have to pump it up and perform simple exercises with happy, rhythmic music. But the main advantage of aerobics is that it strengthens your back muscles.
What are the advantages of using a dedicated platform?
- You can adjust the height.
- By changing the height, you get an irreplaceable opportunity to increase the scale of your exercises, which will lead to increased movement.
- Increased exercise will help you reduce the number of activities and achieve results faster.
When you attend fitness classes in the gym with an adjustable platform, you will notice that you can take completely different types of fitness, and the height adjustment allows this to be achieved.
In addition to regular exercises, you can diversify the process of transforming your body by enrolling in dance types of aerobics such as:
- Hip Hop;
- Fink aerobics;
- Latin aerobics etc.
All of these areas are taught in any gym.
Fitness exercises: “circular” aerobics
Gymnastics exercises are not used here. They also do not resort to using dance, but the emphasis is on using circular forms of exercise. All exercises are performed identically with fast, rhythmic music, which is the principal assistant in achieving success.
There are also exceptions when circuit training is combined with some gymnastics techniques. For example, arm or torso movements. It helps improve cardiovascular function.
An unusual feature of this training system is a bike that can use indoors. The process goes like this: for 90 minutes, a person pedals, which is remarkable, non-stop, and accompanied by happy, rhythmic music. The muscles are toned, and the weight starts to leave the body faster.
Strength training and aerobics for fitness exercises
The primary law of competence is the principle of harmony. All the exercises performed should be combined without fail and aimed at developing and improving the work of the cardiovascular system and human strength.
Approximately 50% of the activities offered are aimed at developing strength.
All exercises aim to develop abdominal, back and upper body muscles using the following sports equipment:
- Plots. (Their weight varies).
- Barbell pump.
- Medicine balls.
- Enlargers. They are rarely used and often used to increase weight.
Without exception, all exercises are performed without interruption. Lessons are always accompanied by cheerful, rhythmic music. In the beginning, there is always a warm-up to warm up the muscles and a cool-down at the end of the exercise.
A program with elements of oriental martial arts
The peculiarity of this fitness training in the gym lies in the following nuances:
- Gymnastics is performed or instead exercises with the participation of elements of oriental martial arts.
- For example, aerobics with elements of boxing, karate, or kickboxing.
- This type of training program allows you to not only improve the physical development of your body but also to master the types of martial arts that can be useful for self-defense.
Exercises in this type of training aim to:
- Develop joint mobility.
- Provides elasticity to the muscles.
- Improves tendon and muscle condition.
- To improve the work of our whole body.
The flexibility plan allows you to avoid the following diseases:
- Conditions related to the human musculoskeletal system.
Intelligent body app
Professional trainers teach the gentle fitness group this type of fitness training in the gym.
Exercises will help:
- Reduce stress, for example, after a hard day’s work.
- Improve the physical development of the body.
- Stability in mental state.
- With the correct execution of all exercises, it is possible to eliminate many diseases.
This complex includes yoga, popular today, and Chinese gymnastics called “Wushu.”
What is the difference between this complex and the one described above?
All exercises have been specially designed to achieve relaxation and meditation.
Combined types of aerobics in fitness exercises
Professional trainers begin to create complex exercises to achieve the best results. This approach has been called Versa training in the US.
- Only one lesson lasts 1 hour.
- The first 20 minutes of the workout are dedicated to aerobic exercise.
- The second 20 minutes for strength training.
- And the third, the last 20 minutes, is dedicated to stretching.
It applies to:
- Rubber shock absorbers.
In this case, we are talking about the preparation of the author of the training programs. The trainer writes a system for the group, according to which he conducts all lessons. Musical accompaniment, new types of exercises, and much more are developed in a new way for each group of students.
It is customary to refer to other areas such as those gyms where training takes place in a sports match.
In these gyms, you can:
- Play basketball
And many other such popular board games.
It is done so that a person who wants to gain a new body type can achieve this faster. For example, when regular training is going on, a person can get not only bored with this but also get tired of the variety. The sports game for doing lessons allows you to escape from problems and achieve the desired results in the game.
The rhythmic-plastic direction in fitness
As you have already noticed, most fitness programs are based on exercises that include elements of gymnastics and rhythm. These exercises include breathing exercises, athlete, and Sokolsky.
He developed this type of fitness training in the gym at the beginning of the last century. It became a trendy way to give the body a beautiful structure during this time. This technique is based on exercises used with conditioning gymnastics.
The exercise library aims to:
- Increase in general muscle tone.
- Balance development – training of the vestibular apparatus.
- Improves body structure.
- Relaxation of body and soul.
All movements are light, harmonious, and graceful.
Everyone knows this type of fitness training in the gym: those who practice yoga and those who just read about it.
- The first thing yoga aims at is developing a person’s spiritual body.
- And after that comes physical development. We draw your attention to the fact that the respects are challenging, but if you learn to perform them all, many will envy your fitness.
All exercises fully reflect the essence of aerobic training for body development. Exercising is a great way to improve the performance of your whole body.
By “aerobic character,” we mean exercises:
- Races of various types.
- I was driving the bike.
At the moment, aerobics is even included in physical development programs in kindergartens.
As you can see, there are many types of training. You have to choose the one that is perfect for you! Train; improve your body, and good luck!